Last modified: 09/02/2021
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- Through Company’s social media accounts to the extent information collected through those accounts is directly connected with this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
The servers through which our social media accounts are hosted and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
- Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, or telephone number. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us. Information You Provide to UsThe information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering for this Website, creating an account profile, and/or subscribing to our service;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your payments for services provided.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To send you emails in connection with email marketing campaigns;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To create job postings using your business name, location, position to be filled and description of same if you are an employer, and to create postings using your name and resume if you are a job-seeker (collectively, “Job Postings”);
- To connect employers and job-seekers;
- To maintain records as may be required under applicable law;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To comply with applicable state and federal statutes and regulations;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Email Marketing Campaigns / Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, and/or you do not want to be sent emails in connection with email marketing campaigns, you can opt-out by sending us a message stating your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not authorize or control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
- Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
To access, change, or delete your account and/or any personal information provided to us, you may update same by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page or send us a message stating your request at email@example.com.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website, including in connection with a Job Posting. The information you share posted to public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Contact Information